My Winter 2017 Forecast
First off, I apologies that I was ill when I was going to do my forecast. I have it finished and ready for you to look over.
Here are my key pints to this winter
* Over all its going to be “The Winter of Big Storms” for much of the USA.
* The Citrus Crops could be cold enough at times to damage it
* Somewhat Mild but dry for the Southwest
* Warmer than Normal in the West
* Loaded with Lake Effect Snow from the Unusually warm Great Lakes
* Bitterly cold from the Interior Northeast to Northern Great Planes.
* Icy Conditions in the South East with Big Snows from the Carolina to Boston and the Big City’s on the East Coast.
My Video of Winter 2017 Forecast!
This video was produced at 1 AM EDT on October 2, 2016 by Andrew Ditch