A Personal Note - About my AutismWritten By Andrew Ditch
Written on: May 18, 2019 4:00 AM EDT
Updated: May 18, 2019 4:00 AM EDT
First of all trigger warning.
I am crying for watching me struggle with talking. Verbal language is hard. One word miss fire sets the entire train wreck. I can't talk after it happens. Below the videos I share my top Priority in getting help including group home. I am not looking for autism and developmental testing on May 29. Been told by people I likely have a mind of a kid 5 to 8 years old in a 33 year old person. Yet I only want positive people and to bring smiles to everyone and make others happy for my choice behaviors. My goal in life to help others and yet receive help from others. It's the dream 2 way support system I so want. I also am a very social person but people's behaviors, language, intentions, and feelings are so hard for me to understand. I so enjoy being around others. Please if you see me in public start talking about the Weather and you got a new friend. I am easy to give in to your beliefs but it's not what I believe in. This may make me easy or vulnerable to bad choice behaviors of others. I like to retool people's vocabulary instead of calling out the person name for bad behavior say it indirectly with I sometimes get annoyed by others poor choice behaviors of others being bossy. Or I get very upset and hurts my eyes when I dont understand why others seemingly poor choice behaviors to be loud in my ears. Oh My God Thunderstorms and afraid of head banging meltdown....keep me safe.
My cries for help videos.
Video 1 - look at my room struggles
Video 2 - fidget spinners Samsung Galaxy Watch App and severe trouble talking with words.
Video 3 - sensory problems and other things.
first I am low blood sugar and this could cause language changes for me. plus me in meltdown and need to deep breathe and try to relax. first relax then drink orange juice some sensory things that I love peanuts and hot sauce. I love Frank's hot sauce the extra hot sauce is best. my verbal communication is just too bad for me to do my video or weather forecast for this summer Outlook. I will write it out later today with rendering video for YouTube and website later today for those who subscribe regularly I am having troubles in life, legal issues, homeless, and trouble getting group home and proper help with autism testing. I dont normally need an app to talk. I am doing this to help me not meltdown as I was before. I could tell you if I didnt relax I would of had bad meltdown that would hurt. but relaxing. I invite you to my weather Site at Andy's Weather Site dot com for my forecast. I will be using this app to help me make it easier for you to understand it. and again is weather in my topic every day and every time I dont have words or been told it's my conversation starter. I learned and not even aware of weather as conversation starter. but do know it's always starts with tornados. I simply can't understand why tornado would be exciting. so would hurt my ears from sound and the pressure drop other say. the lightning and power flashes would hurt eyes.
few things I need help to make this easier. I want help with these items
1. sensory problems to be easier to not be sensitive to. light and sound are close equals then smell and touch. put a ratio to these 1:10 because the most easiest to 10:10 being most intolerant to me.
a. 10:10 lights, yellow tinted 12:10, red tinted 10:10, green tinted 8:10, blue tinted 4:10, Light Emitting Diode or LED at low light 3:10 i.e. my light on wall at that brightness, 1:10 the LED Rope Light, these are blue. I will give white tint the projector 5:10, rope light 4:10, yellow projector 10:10, led rope light 7:10, CFL 10:10, the standard light bulb Thomas Edison invented 7:10 at 40 w. every day things, tablet 3:10, LED Monitor/TV Medium Brightness at standard 60 Hertz resh rate 6:10 slow motion like news 10:10 my favorite hockey or the weather channel, fast movies like star wars marvel spiderman 12:10.
b. sound, low rumbling noise like a train without horn10:10, thunder in distances at around 8 miles plus night 8:10 day 7:10, close less than 1 mile day 13:10 night 15:10 (this is really intense), high pitch squeal quiet 6:10, loud 12:10, movie theater surrounded sound 8:10, concert without feeling vibration with 32 decibel ear plug 8:10 vibration to point of the feel hurts skin 14:10, sudden pot or pan fall 10:10, earth quake of 3.0 on Richter scale in Buffalo 8:10 4.0 12:10.
c. smell poop of self 6:10, poop of others 9:10, throw up any 1:10, body odor of pit stink 7:10, fish 7:10, pizza -1:10, spicy hot chili 5:10, burnt toast 6:10, smoke wood 5:10 cigarette 12:10 bother breathing badly, matches of sulfur-4:10, sulfer dioxide or lightning or electric burning-8:10 no sensation, burning plastic 4:10, new shower curtain 6:10, fresh pee in diaper 3:10, lavender -8:10.
d. touch sweat shirt 6:10, sweat shirt rough 8:10, long sleeve cotton shirt 4:10, cotton t shirt 2:10, Haines X Temp Technology Socks 2:10, standard cotton socks 6:10, sneakers 8:10, boots gloves or hats 10:10, jeans 5:10, sweat pants without fuzzies or ankle band 3:10, west swim trunks 12:10, wet cheap store diapers 10:10, wet expensive diapers 4:10, bear hug or sensory hug -12:10 hug to love 12:10, light touch on shoulder 8:10, pressure touch on shoulder 2:10, hand shake 7:10, eye to eye contact 12:10, tapping -4:10, weight compression vest tight -12:10, snug -8:10, 20 pound blanket-7:10, small space like Privacy bed tent -4:10.
e. taste hot sauce Frank's extra hot 4:10 with burn relaxing, peanut -2:10, crunchy potato chips -2:10 to -4:10, mashed potatoes gravy 8:10, cooked to over cooked macaroni and cheese 12:10 firm 2:10, pizza Pepperoni cheese Pizzq Hut Hand Tosed 2:10, chicken plain -2:10 hamburger plain 4:10, fish breaded 12:10 unbreaded 15:10.
f. environmental slightest pressure change 2:10 big pressure change 4:10, temperature changes plus minus 1 degrees Celsius 5:10 more than 2 degrees Celsius 10:10, humidity change 5:10. question to eltromegnitic field as I need to sleep with head to feet south to north easiest or east to west.
Goals in life and needed support by others.
Things that simple for most I struggle with. Things and needs I want help with
My Top Priority List includes Group Home and Day Program1. Sensory problems
2. Meltdowns include the ones dont hurt
3. Life skills
My wants list
1. Friends - help me meet friends
2 language - understanding others language, intent, and communication of others
4. Better communication skills
5. Help others from my life experiences
6. Be with people - positive people and those who have down syndrome who simple smile and have gifts of their own. I truly dont believe in level of IQ it's more important to me to be positive in life, be happy, and best of all people who enjoy others like me and simply understand others my difficulties.
My like list
1. Better communication all around
2. Lots of friends who hang around me
3. Be and meet everyone and especially famous people
4. College with masters no less in science of meteorology and dream school look at wishes
5. See a tornado for first time with experience storm chaser
1. Everyone to get along with everyone. Global peace and peace within my great country USA. The global be United but separated nations.
2. Go to meteorology school at Oklahoma University and get a Doctoral Degree in the Science of Atmospheric Meteorology with Severe Weather, Storm Systems, Mesoscale Meteorology Expert and Microscale Meteorology Expert to improve severe weather, tornado, lightning, hurricane, and winter storm forecasting including High and Low Pressure Systems.
3. A dream Meteorology improvements, somewhat true lightning strick forecasting and lighting out look forecast and research. Be able to save life of human and animals from short term Weather disasters with 48 hour notice including tornado risk at city level and flooding risk city level. Be able to help farmers in growing crops of all kinds in microclimate and short term, medium term, long term, and year out seasonal forecasting.